Please use this PDF document for all Record Requests.

Official Records Request Form

Requests will be made for the following schools:  Ridgeview High School, Clintwood High School, Ervinton High School, and Haysi High School.

Please print the form off, fill out, and be sure to sign.

Return the form in one of the ways detailed within the Record Request Form.

Payment can be made by check or online using of the links below:

Student Request (If paying online, the Official Records Request Form must be filled out and submitted as well)

Third Party Request (If paying online, the Official Records Request Form must be filled out and submitted as well)

For any questions, please contact:

Rita Justice, RHS Guidance Counselor - (276) 835-1612


Rick Mullins, RHS Guidance Counselor - (276) 835-1613


Ridgeview High School Receptionist - (276) 835-1600